WestRock is currently seeking Production Machine Operators to join the team in our Lewisburg Corrugated Packaging facility. We work in a team-based environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn all manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery. Starting pay is $15.55 per hour; eligible for benefits in 30 days!
What you need to succeed:
• Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, utilize appropriate safety equipment and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Maintain housekeeping excellence.
• Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed.
• Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
• Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift.
• Maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
How you will impact WestRock:
• Understands Company Safety programs and Training requirements
• Maintains the highest standard of housekeeping with employee ownership of assigned areas
• Ensures all customer products meet the company quality / packaging specifications, thus having maximum likelihood to meet their expectations
• Fully focused and engaged in all aspects of designated responsibility.
• Ensure and maintain current standard operating and troubleshooting procedures
• Achieves agreed set goals/targets
• Maintains accountability
• Accepts the responsibility and does not blame others
• Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
• Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
• A strong desire to advance within the facility
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Offer contingent on passing background screening and pre-employment physical and drug screen.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, and you are ambitious and willing to grow with a Fortune 500 company, please apply with your current resume at www.westrock.ongig.com
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Apply online or in person at 700 Garrett Parkway, 37091