Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space, and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and
of capabilities to provide our
customers with a new level of full-service design, manufacturing and test
solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our
experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be
successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies
to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely
positioned to build the most complex and challenging manufacturing needs. broad spectrum
Position Summary and Responsibilities
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day HR functions including but not limited to benefits administration (health & welfare, 401K, stock purchase plan,
), workers' compensation administration, leaves of absence
administration, recruitment, records maintenance, employee recognition programs
and other various projects. etc
- Assists with the development and implementation of recruitment strategies to identify and attract qualified talent.
- Guides managers through the recruitment process and perform recruitment activities including writing and placing job postings, reviewing resumes, assessing qualifications, phone screening and interviewing applicants. Recruitment activities will also include outreach to various associations and government agencies/programs and complying with government guidelines for affirmative action.
- Assists with the candidate selection process including checking references, verifying employment and conducting background screenings.
- Coordinates on-boarding activities including new hire orientation.
- Maintains Human Resources Information System records and compiles various reports from database.
- Creates and maintains filing systems, both physical and electronic. Ensures compliance with retention schedule.
- Assists employees in resolving insurance-related issues as needed.
- Coordinates annual open enrollment process. Assists employees with the online enrollment process as needed.
- Coordinates, advises, and administers all leaves of absences.
- Submits and tracks workers’ compensation claims for injured employees. Reviews open claims regularly and follows up with injured employees to ensure a timely and successful return to work.
- Coordinates termination process with management, payroll and employee. Conducts employee exit interviews and out-processing.
- Assists in the preparation
of the affirmative action/EEO
training, community outreach, audit preparation and oversight, and annual development of EEO report. Maintains records, reports, and logs to conform to OFCCP/EEO regulations. program including
- Assists with the performance reviews and merit increase process as needed.
- Support the Human Resources department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Perform other Human Resources related duties, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field and 2-5 years of relevant Human Resources Generalist experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with HRIS systems and working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated experience with recruitment, worker’s compensation, and benefits administration.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and must consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
- Experience in manufacturing/engineering organization or with technical recruiting, desired.
- PHR/SPHR certification, desired.
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race
color , religion , religious creed , gender , sexual
orientation , gender identity , gender expression , transgender , pregnancy , marital
status , national origin , ancestry , citizenship status , age , disability , protected
Veteran Status , genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal , state , or local law. ,
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
If interested, please submit your resume to the following link;