Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and
capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design,
manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities,
along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program
will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card
assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are
uniquely positioned to build the most complex and challenging manufacturing
needs. broad spectrum
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Summary: The overall purpose of this position is to provide the mechanical service and repair to manufacturing and facilities equipment.
Key Functions of Job:
- Uses hand or power tools to perform equipment repair
- Performs preventative maintenance as necessary
- Collects and analyzes water samples, regulates to acceptable levels
- Completes regulatory data collection
- Maintains general equipment room and performs upkeep as needed
- Keeps inventory of spare parts, ordering when necessary
- Responds quickly to mechanical and facility emergencies
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work with power tools and equipment
- Must be able to read blue prints and design instructions
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, while coordinating with manufacturing and facility leaders
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills; must be able to log in and out as well as move product within the facility
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
Education & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 6+ years of general maintenance experience, including plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
If interested, please submit your resume to the following link;