• Supervises the activities of production personnel engaged in all facets of the manufacturing operations.
• Leads and directs the work of others, and oversees the day-to-day operations of the group.
• Works closely with Manufacturing, Sales, and Quality to ensure efficiency.
• Must have an understanding of the full product life cycle within the shop.
• Suggests specific training and development of production team.
• Responsible for assisting in maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency.
• Coordinate the flow of material and products through the facility according to the production schedule.
• Responsible for reporting scrap and reworked items to management.
• An extensive knowledge and understanding of the fabrication and assembly process is required.
• Ability to learn and build expertise on technical specifications and efficiently communicate it to others.
• Ability to quickly and effectively create, read and interpret complex technical drawings.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• An understanding of OSHA requirements is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.