Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions.
Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to help you with your most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The overall purpose of this position is to set up, change programs and operate various types of SMT
equipment and X-ray machine. This position also reviews AOI defects and performs solder touch-up as necessary. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented.
Key Functions of the Job:
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings/blueprints, work instructions and process
• Must have working knowledge of pliers, tweezers, cutters, scope, soldering iron, etc.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to pass an acceptable vision test
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Keeps work station neat and orderly
Education & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Any person performing soldering operations will need to attend and pass certification training for J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
• Basic to intermediate computer skills: log in and out as well as moving product in facility
• 1-2 years experience in an electronics and/or manufacturing environment preferred
• Must be able to attain a security clearance if necessary
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must
maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender
expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship
status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
If interested, please submit your resume to the following link: