Quality Inspector Wanted at Teledyne
Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to build the most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Summary: This position will perform in-process and final inspection of printed circuit boards and
electronic assemblies in the manufacturing area. Opportunity available on 1st shift.
Key Functions of Job:
• Inspects product by reviewing assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts
lists and makes decisions on acceptability of product
• Follows IPC-A-610 standards
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• Must be able to work under a microscope for long periods of time
• Must be able to sit or stand for 8+ hours at a time
• Must be able to pass a vision test
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
• Keeps work station neat and orderly
Education & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Must be able to attend and pass certification training for IPC-A-610
• Must have basic to intermediate computer skills; must be able to log in and out as well as
move product within the facility
• Previous inspection and/or electronics manufacturing experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, & Registrations:
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance if necessary
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must
maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender
expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship
status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment,please email email@example.com or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
If interested, please submit y ur resume to the following link: