RF Test Engineer Wanted at Teledyne
Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to build the most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.
Position Summary And Responsibilities
Summary: A person in this position designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates electronic parts, components, and/or integrated circuitry.
Key Functions Of Job
• Supports test engineering and the quality department
• Defines board assembly, test processes, equipment specifications, and qualification plans
• Develops and maintains work procedures for manufacturing
• Troubleshoots assemblies and systems down to the component level
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Must have RF and/or digital engineering background in test systems, design, or manufacturing
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment where there is constant changes in priorities
• Must be a good problem solver and be attentive to detail
• Must be able to work with and learn a variety of instruments required to produce our products
• Must have strong communication skills – both written and oral – and be able to clearly convey instructions with considerations of varying technical aptitude as needed for the audience
• Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and operate on-site software and hardware necessary
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment for long hours
• Must be able to pass a vision test
• Must be able to work overtime as needed; this position often requires work weeks in excess of 40 hours, including evenings and weekends
Education & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience required; BSEE is preferred
• Experience in flying probe, ICT, boundary scan, and software development is a plus
• Industry related certifications preferred
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email or call (805)373-4545.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response