Teledyne Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program
solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree
of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our
customers with a new level of full-service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world
class manufacturing facilities, along with experienced team of technical experts will assure your
program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to
complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to build the most
complex and challenging manufacturing needs.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Ensures processing of return material LRU's and Depot product work is carried out in a manner that
is safe, efficient, and effective.
Individual ensures that work is done in accordance with procedures and best practices. Identifies
staffing support needs and coordinates with functional supervisors. Works in a professional manner
with entire organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Facilitates total team performance by active engagement at the operation site.
• Execute RMA, both Warranty and Non-warranty, production through the utilization of people,
materials, and processes to meet the customer needs, schedules, compliance and other objectives.
• Develops and implements improvements regarding backlog reduction.
• Works with other Team Leaders throughout the organization, cooperating to assure the service
processes support the service agreements and customer requirements.
• Attend customer meeting as required and support program management in identifying total labor
needed or expended in support of RMA/ Depot processing.
• Manage product route sheets.
• Review and prioritize new and current work orders according to schedules.
• Provide conflict feedback to production planning management and program management.
• Realistically manage planned workload with functional production operations supervision.
• Attend regular backlog review meetings.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience Must have a minimum of high school diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s
degree desired or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 7 to 10 years of
experience. Ability to show leadership skills and knowledge of business relations.
Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Language Skills Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business reports, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability
to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and
Reasoning Ability Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift 35 pounds unassisted.
If interested, please submit your resume to the following link: