- Candidate must be enrolled and attending university to qualify for this internship
This position would be a great (PAID!) learning experience for a student interested in the HR field! Responsibilities include:
Attendance tracking, employee investigations, morale events, Assist with recruiting and staffing processes- including interviews
We are looking for a self-motivated team-player with excellent customer service skills. The selected co-op must also be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be able to work 24+ hours per week (must work 30+ hours to qualify for Medical/Dental Benefits)
- Be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior in status at a 4-year University
- Have a relevant major in HR, Marketing or other related field