At Comfort Research, our award-winning Culture and Core Values are at the center of everything we do. We have an opportunity for a dynamic self-starter on our awesome production team!
SUMMARY The Seasonal Ambassadors will work closely with the Leadership, and other Ambassadors to Safely produce a Comfy Quality product on time in a Cost-Effective manner that WOWs our customer every time. Develop and display knowledge, skills, and willingness to learn and perform variety of manufacturing tasks, flex to work needs, maintain ongoing positive and collaborative behaviors, and reliably work all scheduled hours. This is a temporary assignment and not to exceed more than 90 days.
SCHEDULE 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12amOvertime and weekend shifts may be required based on production needs.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO: Learns to perform variety of general tasks in production processes using common hand tools. Learns to prepare and pack all types of Comfort Research product.
- May learn to operate various machines, including loading and unloading of material.
- Moves and manipulates products/material weighing up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance., involving frequent twisting, lifting, turning, and bending. Continuously pulls, pushes, and tugs materials.
- Learns to perform proper quality checks essential to each work area. Shares information regarding non-conforming product for quality product to be shipped and proper processes to be followed.
- Shares appropriate information with appropriate support Ambassadors of any mechanical problems and/or shortages that would interfere with production.
- Performs and cross trains on other job functions as directed; may rotate through various tasks in work area, while meeting daily production requirements.
- Maintains clean, safe working environment according to 5s and department safety guidelines.
HAVE FUN! WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasional exposure to fumes, dust, dirt, and noise
- Possible cuts, scrapes, bruises, or burns.
- Hearing and eye protection required in all production, shipping, and warehouse work areas.
- Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Forklift experience is a plus Good verbal communication skills.
- Good vision and color perception essential.
- Ability to read and understand job aids and other instructional material printed in English preferred.
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work within team environment required.
- Ability to help drive culture change through support of our Core Values:
- Find a Better Way, Do the Right Thing and Be the Best.
- Support a Fun Positive work culture to create a great place to work.?