The process technician position is responsible for maintaining and monitoring the operation of the department's injection molding machines. Responsibilities will include set-up, process control and trouble shooting of the equipment, etc... Position will be responsible for ensuring the machines are producing quality parts through gauging and visual inspection.
1) Work with supervisors and leads on process job assignments based on production needs.
2) Check press and mold conditions as required.
3) Setup and run process according to ETS. (Engineering Technical Standards)
4) Circulate, check and correct injection molding machine issues to ensure quality parts are produced.
5) Monitor scrap and regrind of presses.
6) Responsible for making sure mold PM (preventive maintenance) is met.
7) Adhere to all shutdown and startup procedures.8) Respond to additional work assignments when requested, and perform all essential functions in a timely manner under typical production schedules. Performing essential functions means - at a minimum - being able to perform the above tasks as well as the Specific Exertional/Physical Requirements labeled "essential" herein. It also means being able to meet those requirements called "essential" in the Environmental Factors section.
High School Diploma or Valid GED Prefer Prior Technical Knowledge, pursuing technical degree **2nd Shift Opening**