At Comfort Research, our award-winning Culture and Core Values are at the center of everything we
do. We have an exciting opportunity for a new, dynamic Second Shift Production Supervisor in our
Lewisburg, Tennessee facility.
• Models and ensures delivery of Comfort Research’s Core Values of Find a Better Way,
Expect the Best and Do the Right Thing
• Works with others on environmental, health & safety - EPA, OSHA Audits and Reporting
• Takes responsibility for manufacturing team results by driving a performance culture
and clear job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and
• Directs team to ensure we achieve high on time delivery levels for all customers.
• Ensures quality documentation and visual standards are maintained to drive
consistent and repeatable quality results.
• Responsible for identification, documentation, segregation, evaluation, and
disposition of non-conforming product
• Expected to achieve year over year improvement in production standards by
identifying and eliminating waste, implementing measures to prevent reoccurrences across the entire
• Ensure labor hours are accurate, approved and assigned to the proper distribution
buckets on a daily basis.
• Assists with developing lean teams with emphasis on championing company’s goals,
objectives and implementation plans relative to the company scoreboard.
• Utilize and protect resources efficiently, safely, and fiscally responsible as well
as maintain and enforce strict safety protocols; ambassador safety and accountability, building
security, and asset security.
• Encourages a fun, creative and positive work environment.
OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
Here at Comfort Research, we believe that the health and well-being of our Ambassadors and their
families is critical to their success in the workplace. Comfort Research offers a generous benefits
program that includes:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan that begins accruing upon hire for eligible
• Culture Awards program with opportunities to win cash prizes or extra PTO in
addition to company-wide recognition
• Several paid holidays throughout the year
• Employee Assistance Program
• Growing family bonus & extra PTO for new parents
• Referral Bonus program
• 401(k) program with generous company match
• A variety of health insurance plans to choose from with company contributions to
TCC Production Supervisor 2ⁿᵈ Shift April 2021
• Dental, vision, and other ancillary insurance coverages available
• Company-paid Short-Term Disability coverage
• Company-paid Life Insurance policy
• Free product allowances & product discounts
WHO WE ARE
Headquartered in the Cool City of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Comfort Research is leading the furniture
industry in innovative and affordable design and manufacturing. We’ve listened to the growing
demand for quality, modern, leading-edge furniture and have responded with a bang! Today, you can
find our products at all your favorite retailers, like Walmart, Meijer, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and
Amazon (to name a few). But that’s just the beginning. We’re on our way to realizing our dream of
becoming the "Best Known Brand in Furniture” and we’re pretty excited about it.
As we’ve grown, we’ve continued to be recognized as a Best & Brightest employer—and we’ve remained
committed to building a positive culture and creating dynamic, fun atmosphere. We believe in hard
work and we live by our core values of: Finding A Better Way, Doing the Right Thing, and Expecting
the Best from Each Other and Ourselves. At Comfort Research, the pace is fast, the work is anything
but boring, and the result is always more Comfort for All.
• Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• 3-5+ years of manufacturing / production experience strongly preferred
• Associates Degree in related field or military experience preferred
• Leadership Training/Certification with 2-4 years’ experience preferred
• Supervision, Coaching, Training, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Production
• Excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Ability and willingness to work second shift, and extra hours during peak seasons