Position: 3rd shift, Skilled Trades (Trainee, Levels 1, 2, and 3)
To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling
• Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required
• Develop and implement project schedules
• Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Vendors as required
• Establish and maintain planned maintenance activities
• Share knowledge and train others
• Perform job duties with minimal supervision
• Serve as a team member on task forces, 3-day improvement activities, and other special projects
• Perform physical and mental activities as required, including but not limited to, lifting, climbing, and operation of genie booms, fork trucks, and all lifting devices as needed
• Use precision measuring instruments
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and demonstrate a level of difficulty, and are not intended to list or limit the duties which may be required or assigned to an employee in this classification.