Skilled Trades Tooling Trainee- Weekend Day Shift
To support, troubleshoot, inspect, and repair all necessary equipment and or tooling to ensure manufacturing meets all customer schedules.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To inspect, troubleshoot and repair equipment and or tooling
• Establish and maintain spare parts inventory in assigned areas as required
• Develop and implement project schedules
• Coordinate with Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors as required
• Establish and maintain planned maintenance activities
• Share knowledge and train others
• Perform job duties with minimal supervision
• Serve as team member on task forces, 3-day improvement activities, and other special projects
• Perform physical and mental activities as required, including but not limited to, lifting, climbing, and operation of genie booms, fork trucks, and all lifting devices as needed
• Use precision measuring instruments
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and demonstrate a level of difficulty, and are not intended to list or limit the duties which may be required or assigned to an employee in this classification.